English: The Van Rensselaer Manor House was built in 1765 by Stephen van Rensselaer II in Albany, New York. It started a new life on the Williams College campus in 1895, reconstructed there, with some change in details, by Marcus T. Reynolds. In 1973 it was demolished to make room for the Sawyer Library. See Van Rensselaer House (1895-1973). Williams College: Archives and Special Collections. Retrieved on 5 July 2012.