Verbeeck (Antwerp and London)
Four generations of family members have built and repaired portable hand-cranked organs, street organs (including the world-famous Dutch street organ "The Arab"), fairground organs, and dance organs since 1884. Business names have included:
- Jan Verbeeck (1884–1914, Antwerp, Belgium)
- J. Verbeeck & Sons (Birmingham, then London, England, 1914–1949)
- Pierre Verbeeck (Antwerp, Belgium, 1918–1938)
- Verbekson (Deurne, Belgium, 1944–1947)
- Verbeeck Zoon (St. Job-in-'t-Goor, Belgium, 1965–1979)
- J. Verbeeck: since 1979, Johnny Verbeeck and his wife Marijke have operated the business in St. Job-in-'t-Goor
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Verbeeck"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language