English: Wagner Covered Bridge No. 19 originally built in 1856 over the North Branch of Roaring Creek in Locust Township in Columbia County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. Dismantled in 1981, then rebuilt in 1994 in Hemlock Township in Columbia County at the entrance to the Foxtail housing development west of Bloomsburg. Current coordinates are
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Original location from 1856 to 1981:
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Wagner Covered Bridge"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.