English: Wendur was a four-masted iron ship built in 1884 by Ch. Connell & Co Scotstoun (Glasgow) Yard No 140 for A. Mackay & Co., Glasgow. Dimensions: 292.6 × 42 × 23.7 ft (89.2 × 12.8 × 7.2 m) and tonnage 2046 GRT and 1982 NRT. Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails. The fore and main masts orginally had skysails. 1906 reduced to barque rig. The skysails were removed at the same time. 1912 arrived at Plymouth with a cargo of wheat from Melbourne and was ordered to continue to Swansea and wrecked on the Seven Stones, Scilly Islands. Three men were lost.