Category:Wexford Friary

English: Wexford Friary was founded as house of the Franciscan friars in Wexford before 1268. It was dissolved in 1539–40 and destroyed in 1560. A new house was established in 1615. The present day buildings are from 1802.

Media in category "Wexford Friary"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.

Last modified on 15 March 2013, at 15:00