English: Zoroastrianism — an ancient religion and philosophy based on the teachings of prophet Zoroaster ( Zarathustra ).
- Founded before the 6th century BCE in the Greater Iran region, it served as the 'state religion' for a significant portion of the Persian people through the early 4th century CE, during the Ancient Persian Empires.
- Zoroastrianism, still practiced, was formerly among the world's largest Religions and spiritual faiths.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Zoroastrianism"
Media in category "Zoroastrianism"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Ace Cinema, Rayners La...
- Amingholamali Zorastri...
- Avesta World.jpg
- Avesta, translated by...
- Bodleian J2 fol 175 Y...
- Stone record at Behist...