Якщо ви хочете додати зображення у Вікіпедію або додати його в нашу колекцію, ви повинні завантажити його на наш сайт і надати нам певну інформацію про зображення. Ось як:
Help before you begin
- You need to have the image file you want to upload on your computer.
- You need an account on Wikipedia or Wikimedia Commons to upload files.
What can I upload?
Understand what kinds of uploads Wikimedia Commons can accept.
Images that you upload to Wikimedia Commons have to be educational and freely licensed.
- We can accept images that you created entirely by yourself. Examples »
- We can't accept images created or inspired by others, without their permission.
- We can accept images that depict someone, something, or some idea (for an educational purpose, like use in Wikipedia)
- We can't accept personal photos and we're not a web hosting service. Learn more »
Uploading an image
To upload files to Wikimedia Commons, use the Upload Wizard.
- Getting started
- Go to the Upload Wizard on Wikimedia Commons. You can always get to it from the Upload file link in the menu on the left.
- Use the illustration on the first page to understand whether Wikimedia Commons can accept your upload.
- When you're ready to upload, click near the end of the page.
- Click and find the image or images you want to upload on your computer.
- Licensing your file
- Click More information » and select the options that apply to your upload, as prompted. When you are done, click .
- Organizing and describing your upload
- Enter a title for the image. Use plain, descriptive language. Then enter a description of the image and the date it was created.
- Help organize Wikimedia Commons by adding your file to applicable categories. When you are done, click .
After this, your upload will be published and complete.
Wikimedia Commons pages: