If this page is displaying outdated contents even after you refresh the page in your browser, please
Known IP addresses of the suspected socked pupped zoo are in the ranges 77.211.64-255.* and 178.139.64-255.*.
Reason: Me and several other dewiki users strongly suspect that Teufelskasper, Sir Sumsum and Dabelpapel are sock puppets of user:Cronista, see Category:Sockpuppets of Cronista. de:Benutzer:Jonas Dally has already been locked as Cronista SP because of bad behaviour. de:User:Minze Loot already was detected as Cronista SP through this CU and has been locked.
This SP zoo is known for coyright violation uploads. Of the users listed above,
- Minze Loot uploaded several copyvio files which have been deleted, see Special:Log/Minze_Loot;
- Sir Sumsum uploaded the copyvio File:Armec II.jpg, which has been deleted;
- Teufelskasper uploaded File:Worsley Hall .jpg, which is copyied from an undated source, so the estimated of 1700 may be wrong, it may be copyrighted.
All these accounts were created after the last de: Cronista CU and show typical Cronista behaviour: They all engaged (among other) in deletion discussions and in typical Cronista topics (Baleares, Engineering, Aviation, Motorsports). There are additional similarities in the style of writing, which I would not like to disclose here to avoid hints to the user how he can be detected. Teufelkasper  and Jonas Dally  also engaged in the typical Cronista 'hobby' of mobbing
inclusionists exclusionists in/from deletion discussions, like several other sock pupptes which already were locked before (e.g. de:Benutzer:Snow path). --PM3 (talk) 15:57, 2 December 2014 (UTC) fixed several typos and an error--PM3 (talk) 17:06, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- Stale. Any connection to them will need to be on behavioral evidence alone. is
- The following are Confirmed socks of one another and have blocked:
- The following are highly Likely related to the above group and have been blocked:
- The following are Possible:
- The possible one's will need to be decided based on behavioral evidence, though most have never edited. Additionally, I have instituted a range block. Tiptoety talk 19:43, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- In this dewiki CU, the accounts de:Benutzer:Cronista and de:Benutzer:Mode-Tante have been confirmed to be sock puppets. As Mode-Tante is included in the "confirmed" list above, I think we have hard evidence that all the confirmed accounts are connected to User:Cronista. --PM3 (talk) 21:55, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
- Reason: Uploaded out of scope text-only images with trivia. I remember similar files uploaded by other user ` 1-2 weeks ago. EugeneZelenko (talk) 15:35, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
NtcNcell socks, uploading pirated movies embedded as chunks in trivial jpg or pdf files. All blocked and nuked, as far as found. --Krd 17:37, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
Confirmed that the named account are related, as well as:
All blocked. --Krd 20:06, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
- If appropriate, please also notify an oversighter to remove inappropriate images of several individuals. Thank you! Rillke(q?) 01:51, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
- Confirmed Mireya Lam = Mire D Lam. No sleepers found. Magog the Ogre (talk) (contribs) 04:53, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
- Reason: File uploaded by User:Brayon deleted in this and uploaded again with other copyvio contant by User:K1st1nt1n. -- Geagea (talk) 11:13, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
Declined. Different photos of different people uploaded from different regions of the world (the 2012 upload has a French description). They only share the same undescriptive filename "Michel". --Martin H. (talk) 12:40, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
MarkZueus (created 14 June and first active here the following day) is indefinitely blocked since 7 October for uploading copyright violations in spite of multiple warnings. It appears that the user is evading the block using an older account, Ladvinealmeidamec (created 6 April 2013 and first active here on 10 May 2013) in order to recreate previously deleted files outside of process (or at least to continue to upload very similar files with the same problems).
Since I don't have access to deleted uploads, I can't be certain, but I'm guessing there's a strong correlation between MarkZueus' uploads File:VerifoneCounterTop.jpg, File:VerifoneMultimedia.jpg, File:VerifonePortable.jpg, File:VerifonePayWare.jpg, File:VerifonePetro.jpg, File:VerifoneUnattended.jpg, File:VerifoneContactless.jpg (uploaded in that order 6–7 October and deleted on 8 October) on the one hand and Ladvinealmeidamec's uploads File:CounterTop Devices.jpg, File:Multimedia Devices.jpg, File:Portable Payment Terminals.jpg, File:PAYware Mobile.jpg, File:Petro Payment.jpg, File:Unattended devices.jpg and File:Contactless payment devices.jpg (uploaded in that order on 23 November) on the other. Immediately after Ladvinealmeidamec (re)uploaded those files here, they were added to en:VeriFone by en:User:MarkZueus. —LX (talk, contribs) 17:29, 20 December 2014 (UTC)
- For requests that are older than seven days, please see Commons:Requests for checkuser/Archives