The Danish Royal Family includes The Queen of Denmark and her family. All members hold the title of Prince or Princess of Denmark with the style of His or Her Royal Highness (Hans or Hendes Kongelige Højhed), or His or Her Highness (Hans or Hendes Højhed). They belong to the house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg that also reigns in Norway.
- Christian IX of Denmark 1818-1906) was King of Denmark from 1863 to 1906
- Frederik VIII 1843-1912) was King of Denmark from 1906 to 1912
- Christian X of Denmark 1870-1947) was King of Denmark from 1912 to 1947 and of Iceland between 1918 and 1944
- Frederik IX of Denmark 1899-1972 was King of Denmark from 1947-1972
- Margrethe II 1940- Queen regnant and head of state of Denmark from 1972-
See also Danish rulers