Original file (2,150 × 3,288 pixels, file size: 1.74 MB, MIME type: image/vnd.djvu, 40 pages)
English: Appeal to the Christian women of the South
American Anti-Slavery Society
|Year of publication||
|Place of publication|
A written appeal made to women regarding the abolition of slavery.
(Reusing this file)
||This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1923. See this page for further explanation.
||This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:27, 28 September 2012||2,150 × 3,288, 40 pages (1.74 MB)||Londonjackbooks||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:Appeal to the Christian women of the South (Grimké, 1836).djvu
- Page:Appeal to the Christian women of the South (Grimké, 1836).djvu/1
- Page:Appeal to the Christian women of the South (Grimké, 1836).djvu/2
- Page:Appeal to the Christian women of the South (Grimké, 1836).djvu/39
- Page:Appeal to the Christian women of the South (Grimké, 1836).djvu/40