|This file is in DjVu, a computer file format designed primarily to store scanned documents.
You may view this DjVu file here online. If the document is multi-page you may use the controls on the right of the image to change pages.
You may also view this DjVu file in your web browser with proper browser plugin/add-on, or use a desktop version DjVu viewer for your Operating system. You can choose a suitable software from this list. See Help:DjVu for more information.
Games for Hallow-e'en
Barse & Hopkins
|Year of publication||
|Place of publication|
English: Scanned copy of the 1912 book Games for Hallow-e'en by Mary Emma Salisbury Barse, writing under the pseudonym Mary E. Blain.
(Reusing this file)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:08, 17 September 2012||1,727 × 2,661, 68 pages (783 KB)||File Upload Bot (Magnus Manske)||Transferred from https://ia600306.us.archive.org/26/items/gamesforha00bars/gamesforha00bars.djvu by [[User:]] using url2commons|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/8
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/6
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/5
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/3
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/2
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/4
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/65
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/66
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/67
- Page:Games for Halloween 1912.djvu/68