Original file (WebM audio/video file, Vorbis/VP8, length 8 min 2 s, 1,920 × 1,080 pixels, 947 kbps overall)
English: We demonstrate how to make http requests using telnet. We also observe the lowerlevel protocol traffic via wireshark. This video is part of the Web Science MOOC
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:32, 5 November 2013||8 min 2 s, 1,920 × 1,080 (54.34 MB)||Renepick||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
- Web Science
- Web Science/Part1: Foundations of the web
- Web Science/Part1: Foundations of the web/Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Web Science/Part1: Foundations of the web/Hypertext Transfer Protocol/A simple web client
- Web Science/Part1: Foundations of the web/Hypertext Transfer Protocol/Making HTTP requests
- Category:Web Science/Part1: Foundations of the web