Rundetårn

Rundetårn (the Round Tower) is a tower in Copenhagen, build by King Christian IV between 1637 and 1642. It is a part of Trinity Church (Trinitatis Kirke), though not the belfry, since the bells are located at the other end of the church. It was originally also used as an observatory by the University of Copenhagen.

See also:Edit

Last modified on 7 January 2012, at 10:32