Last modified on 19 September 2012, at 16:51
|This photo is a black-and-white photograph or color lithograph from the Detroit Publishing Co. collection, which was given to the Library of Congress by the State Historical Society of Colorado in 1949. According to the library, there are no restrictions on the publication of most of these photos, although some individual images published after 1922 may be subject to copyright. Copyrighted photos from the Detroit Collection and photochromes from the Photochrom Prints Collection should not be tagged with this template.|
- This template will categorize into Category:PD-Detroit.