|This template employs some extremely complicated or esoteric features of template syntax. Please do not attempt to alter it unless you are certain that you understand the setup and are prepared to repair/revert any consequent collateral damage if the results are unexpected. Any experiments should be conducted in a sandbox or your userspace.|
General: Displays a table similar to a timeline so that the user may easily jump many years or centuries forward or backward. Example is displayed below.
- First operand is the year on which the timeline is to be centered.
- 'heading' = Optional. Information displayed at the center of the twin timelines. Eg: "Ships of the"
- 'year-change'= the lower table change value. default is to shift by decades, but it could be by year.
- 'width' = You may override the width of the table which defaults to 1000px.
- 'link-cent-prefix'= the portion of the page name before the century number. Default is ":Category:"
- 'link-year-prefix'= the portion of the page name before the number of the year. Default is ":Category:"
- 'link-year-suffix'= any portion of the page name following the number of the year. Default is null.
- 'link-cent-suffix'= any portion of the page name following the number of the century. Default is "th Century"
- 'text- operands' Same concept as for link- operands above.
- 'color1'= override background color of the first cell. Through color5. May be any legal color value used in tables.
- 'highlight'= change the highlight color default is blue.
- ‘cell1-fontsize= size of the font in the first and last cell. Default:2
- ‘cell2-fontsize’ = size of the font in the 2nd and 4th cell. Default:3
- ‘cell3-fontsize’ = size of the font in the 3rd cell. Default:4
|< <16th century||< −17th century||18th century||19th century−>||20th century> >|
|optional heading: Events of|
|< <1770’s||< −1780’s||1790’s||1800’s−>||1810’s> >|