Sir Thomas Brock KCB RA (March 1, 1847 - August 22, 1922) was an English sculptor.
- Monument to en:Henry Philpott, Bishop of Worcester. South Transept of Worcester Cathedral. Seated white figure. (1892)
- Statue of Richard Baxter, 17th century English Puritan church leader and divine scholar. Originally in the Bull Ring, en:Kidderminster but moved to its present site, outside St Mary's parish church in March 1967. Unveiled 28 July 1875.
- Statue of Sir Rowland Hill, inventor of the Penny Black and modern postal system. Vicar Street, Kidderminster. Unveiled 26 June 1881
- Statue of Queen Victoria on the grounds of the en:Belfast City Hall
- memorial to the victims of the sinking of the RMS Titanic, also on the grounds of Belfast City Hall
- statue and bas-relief on the Sir Henry Bartle Frere Memorial, Whitehall Gardens, London
- statue of Sir Henry Irving on Charing Cross Road, London
- figures of Navigation and Gunnery at the en:Admiralty Arch, London
Read in another language
This page is available in 6 languages