|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 10:32, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:47, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Slobodiste 03.jpg was uncategorized on 6 October 2009.
- Image:Slobodiste 01.jpg was uncategorized on 6 October 2009.
- Image:Slobodiste 02.jpg was uncategorized on 6 October 2009.