|Welcome! - Replies may not be instant, this user also sleeps, eats, works & goes to school.|
|The Life of an Admin Never Changes|
|You can please some of the people all of the time,|
|'Please leave your messages here by clicking "Add topic" button above for new conversation or use the edit for each section to add more to the discussion. If you wrote before but cannot find the conversation, please see the Archives. >>>>>>|
Questions about why your image is nominated for deletion?Edit
Please note that none of the following claims are valid license justifications:
However, ... if you think you really do have permission despite the above, there are ways to work within the system to discuss it. Please leave a message on my talk page, including the file name of the image which was nominated or deleted.
-- see archives for earlier correspondence - please leave messages at bottom of this page.
i didn't get you well about deletion (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/Files_uploaded_by_Creation1) of my photos. I created them myself and maybe, because I am quite newbie, I made some mistakes, but it is not the reason to delete my files from wikipedia.
Hi Ellin Beltz. An apparent sock of NBDA has re-uploaded here a renamed version of File:Ascari.jpg. You deleted this file in February for being a copyright violation, so I tagged it for speedy deletion. However, the user has attempted to remove the tag. He also claims in the file description that his father originally took the photo in 1940. Can you please have a look? Best regards, Middayexpress (talk) 21:39, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
File:Nicole_Wilkins_figure_champion_IFBB.jpg Image of SelfEdit
This image of myself was rejected: "File:Nicole Wilkins figure champion IFBB.jpg" File:Nicole_Wilkins_figure_champion_IFBB.jpg
This image was taken on my cell phone by my business partner during a photoshoot. It was then posted by myself from my cell phone to my Instagram page here: https://instagram.com/p/yknnXLMZln/?taken-by=nicolemwilkins
Do I not own this copyright? In the submission I approved it for release under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license and the GFDL.
- Hiya Nmw2554 : The image you linked was deleted by admin Yann, on 11 April 2015. Yes, you will need to have whoever actually took the images to send in permission via OTRS system. Also please remember that COM:NOT Commons isn't a personal social media page, nor a place for promotion or self-promotion. Cheers! Ellin Beltz (talk) 17:09, 17 April 2015 (UTC)
- Hi talk: Because the image we had was larger and framed differently than  which is only 32KB. The actual source of the file had to be from somewhere else, as it was not possible that a grainy 32KB was the source of the uploaded image. I agree it's likely to be the work of the official Congressional photographer, but the uploader did not provide the real source of the actual image they uploaded so I couldn't check it. Cheers! Ellin Beltz (talk) 15:57, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
please keep Rodolfo Antonio Mendez Vargas picturesEdit
Dear Ellin, please apologies for not being fast answering about this. This is the first time I was trying to contribute for your wikipedia data base, and was not clear about what to do. I would like your consideration to keep my photos, since I am the owner of them. All of those pictures where he appeared were my father possession, I am his son. I put a username as my father because I did not know if this should be the title of the article, and I wanted people to related my article directly with his name.
The old pictures (black and white) are also taking as digital by my own camera from the original picture (if you need the original source, please add my grandfather Jose Guillermo Méndez De Roux as his author), or let me know if I have to do that, he passed away too. These are the only pictures I have from my father when he was young and I consider is a pity if you remove them because then I do not have how to show his expression as an artist at that time, I consider those pictures add a huge value to my article.
With the pictures of examples of his presentation card, I was not trying to self promote anybody (he passed away), the only reason I put these pictures (which are mine, from his originals) is because I want the people to know how an artist at the 1940s promote himself, so is more for the historical value, over all in Panama, and its is own art.
The other pictures in color, where he stands with his paints or is actually painting, or just the watercolors, I was the photographer, so those are mine, but they are not the original because at the time, we did not have digital camera. This pictures where taken from my original pictures, now with digital camera, and I have passed to powerpoint to arrange a nice combination in one file, so could be more illustrative and easy to download.
I really appreciate you consider do not delete this pictures, as then the article won't have proof of his dedication and legacy in Panama.
Thank you very much
below are the files you nominated for deletion
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez Vargas, Palacio Municipal Panama.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez Vargas, Renoir Copia.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez-Vargas, con cuadro casa muller.jpg
- File:Rodolfo Antonio Mendez Vargas, portaretrato.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Mendez Vargas, en Hotel Panama Hilton.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Mendez Vargas, Retrato.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez Vargas, Diputado Jorge Adámes.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez Vargas, con planos de carro alegórico 1960.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez Vargas, con sus esculturas.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez Vargas, acuarelas.jpg
- File:Rodolfo A. Méndez Vargas pintando 1948.jpg
- Hi Rodolfo Antonio Méndez Vargas: Nothing we discuss here has relevance to the deletion or undeletion of these images. I'd suggest now, typing a very short note at COM:UNDEL, going image by image, who took it, why you think you have rights, etc. Remember that the painter died in 2004; you will need to be able to show who is the heir of the painter. Was that you, or another family member or members of the family? When you leave your message over there, please go photo by photo, a large clump as you have them here without specific photo-by-photo explanations is not likely to receive the attention I know you desire. Cheers! Ellin Beltz (talk) 16:02, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
Miguel soares, Planets, 2008..jpgEdit
Hi Ellin Beltz, I'm the author of the picture of a view of the artwork taken inside the museum room. I'm also the author of the photographed artwork.
File:Filaments Evaluation Protocol phases.jpgEdit
These 2 files have been requested for deletion
File:Filaments Evaluation Protocol phases.jpg
File:Filaments Evaluation Protocol Universal Model 01.png
As I see, you are assuming these are promotional contents with no educational scope. Maybe I didn't describe them correctly and so they seems something they are not, and for this I'm sorry. They are not promotional/commercial, and I'm not getting any revenue sharing them. These files illustrate some crucial parts of the Filaments Evaluation Protocol (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filaments_Evaluation_Protocol), a free, opensource testing protocol born from the industrial knowledge of the company I work for. The protocol aims to help people to make competent choices about 3D printing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printing) materials and filaments. There are no commercial implications. It's just a theorical and practical guide. I just desired to share this educational/knowledge content with the community, since it costed me hundreds of hours of hard work. If you can suggest some modifications that makes the content suitable (and so not be removed), I'll be happy to implement them.