Return to the user page of "Jianhui67".
- Welcome to my talk page!
On line now? It is 6:51 PM where this user lives in Singapore.
- Personal messages go on this page.
- I make errors, and if you are here to complain about a warning, tag, revert or file rename, please assume good faith.
- If I have erred, don't hesitate to tell me, but being rude will get you nowhere.
- If I left you message on your talk page, please answer it on your talk page as I am watching it.
- If you left me a message on my talk page, I will answer it on my talk page.
- Please click here to leave a new message.
- If you wish to discuss or inform me of a sensitive or private matter, you can send an email to me at Special:EmailUser/Jianhui67.
Hello. As stated in wikt:ja:状態, the pronunciation for wikt:en:状態(jōtai) is
- じょ↗ーたい = "Jo"↗ー"ta i"
Cheers! --miya (talk) 16:04, 26 October 2014 (UTC)
- 不在- ふざい / Fuzai / fu zai
- 專用 => 専用 - せんよう / Sen-yō / sen yō
- 場合 - ばあい / Baai / ba ai
- 後 - あと / Ato / a to
- (ご：その後 = Sonogo / so no go)
- 申請 - しんせい / Shinsei / shin sei
- 越 - ちょう / Chō
- （越える = こえる / Koeru / ko e ru )
- (越す = こす / Kosu / ko su)
- 発言 - はつげん / Hatsugen / hatsu gen
- 公開 - こうかい / Kōkai / kō kai
You may ask me on my talk page, too.--miya (talk) 22:12, 27 October 2014 (UTC)
"ō" is sometimes written as "oh" or just "o": such as "Kōkai / Kohkai / Koai".--miya (talk) 22:31, 27 October 2014 (UTC)