Image Tagging Image:Stavanger_city_map.pngEdit
Thanks for uploading Image:Stavanger_city_map.png. This image is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com).
- Thank you for your email. I found this map at stavanger-guide.com but the map clearly says "All rights reserved [...] No part of this map may be produced without the permission of the copyright holder.". The web site also claims "Please contact us if you wish to utilise the maps & information for all other uses than the above mentioned. "
- I suggest that you change the text at the website so it is clear that the map is public domain and that anyone can use the map freely and unlimited for any purpose (including commercial use) and then send an email to the above adress with a hyperlink to the web page. Regards, Thuresson (talk) 10:54, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi and thanks for your feedback. Here is the required release page:
- Stavanger Guide Maps Norway. From the web page: "This map is public domain, anyone can use the map freely and unlimited for any purpose (including commercial use)."
WikiProject Aviation now on TwitterEdit
Hi, as mentioned here, Commons:WikiProject Aviation is now on Twitter. I will be using the feed to tweet photos from our now extensive repository of aviation imagery, and will also use it for outreach activities. If you have any suggestions on how to get the maximum use out of Twitter feel free to leave suggestions on the Aviation project talk page. You can follow the account at http://www.twitter.com/commonsaviation. Cheers, russavia (talk) 14:11, 26 August 2014 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:Sandnesbykart.pngEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Sandnesbykart.png, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
- File:Sandnes City Map.png
- File:City map stavanger.png
- File:To & From Stavanger map.png
- File:Stavanger plan de ville.png
- File:Stavanger city map japanese.png
- File:Stavanger city map mandarin.png
- File:Stavanger city map.png