|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 10:24, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:09, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Luang Prabang (panorama).jpg was uncategorized on 28 September 2009.
I have a question about the file Europe-atheism-2005.svg that you have uploaded. Several countries have colors that are not indicated in the list: Luxemburg and Spain/Denmark/Hungary etc. And there is a color that is not in use at all: the 35-40% dark blue. So I'm afraid some colors have to be changed. But I don't have the source, so I cannot do it. I hope you can repair the errors. Thanks, Erik Wannee (talk) 18:50, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
I have a question about the file Europe-atheism-2005.svg that you have uploaded. I think you chose a wrong "sémiologie graphique" (wrong color) ==> may be you could use the blue map : http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Europe-atheism-2005-blues.svg
- Hello Chiffreetlettre,
- I just tried to translate the image  from png to svg, without caring so much about stuff like color choices... I find your version of it, with graduation from a single color, really better, so feel free to make wikimedia projects use it instead of mine. ;) Melkor73 (talk) 22:25, 6 September 2012 (UTC)