- Nevermind - I found it. Raul654 05:54, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
Where is the Willow?Edit
Where is this willow? I would like to put it on my blog. --Millosh 05:37, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
Bot flag grantedEdit
Hello Millosh, thank you for your patience, I have not been looking much at bot requests. I have granted a bot flag to Millbot-upload. I also took the liberty to create its talk page with a redirect to yours; if you feel this is inappropriate, please do tell me so, and make the changes you think necessary. Cheers, Patrícia msg 10:18, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 20:31, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Feather ice Alta plateau Norway 2006 C Thom.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:CarminaBurana2.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
|Category discussion notification||Category:Choruses has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
Merry Christmas and Happy New YearEdit
Hope that so day somewhere on earth we shall meet in the same friendly manner in which we have interacted online for Wikimania 2011. I am very pleased with your friendly and welcoming attitude.Hindustanilanguage (talk) 10:02, 26 December 2011 (UTC).
Bot de-flagging notificationEdit
Hi Millosh, I'm writing to you because your bot Millbot-upload (