|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
No one gives me one, so I give myself :) . Netanel h 18:18, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
The Commons does not take sides. Neither do I. I put the images in the Golan Heights categories. Then I put the Golan Heights categories in both Israel and Syria categories. This way the Commons does not choose one over the other. --Timeshifter 23:25, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
The pikiwiki projectEdit
קודם כול תודה רבה על ההשקעה בתמונות שמגיעות מפרויקט פיקיוויקי. אני חושב שכדאי לך להצטרף לצוות המתנדבים של פיקיוויקי. עדיף לעשות את סינון התמונות כבר שם, ובקומונז רק לתקן קטגוריות. אנחנו מגבשים כרגע צוות מתנדבים, היית רוצה להצטרף? Drork (talk) 18:58, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- מהדף העברי של המיזם לא הבנתי כל כך מה בדיוק אמורים לעשות המתנדבים, תוכל להסביר יותר? אני אשמח לעזור, אבל אני לא רוצה כרגע להתחייב למשהו. בברכה, Netanel h (talk) 20:08, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
|File:Teudat lohem.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the file's talk page.
- אני לא בטוח שהבעיה כאן היא זכויות יוצרים. כל העניין של זכויות יוצרים על יצירות של המדינה כמו תעודות ומסמכים הוא מעורפל מאוד, ועד היום לא הצלחתי להבין מאף אחד מה בדיוק כללי זכויות היוצרים על יצירות כאלה. אני יודע שעל נוסח של חוקים ותקנות אין זכויות יוצרים. על שטרי כסף יש זכויות יוצרים לבנק ישראל, אבל הוא משחרר אותם לפי כללים די ליברליים. על בולים יש זכויות יוצרים למדינה. לא ברור אם יש זכויות יוצרים על סמלי המדינה והעיריות, אבל בכל מקרה הם מוצבים דרך קבע ברשות הציבור (באמצעות דגלים, תבליטים וכדומה). אבל מעל חוקי זכויות היוצרים יש גם חוקים להגנת סמלים ולמניעת זיופים. יש, למשל, חוק מיוחד להגנת סמלים המוכרים על-ידי מדינת ישראל. אנשי הקומונז הוותיקים אמרו לי שהם מתעניינים רק בזכויות יוצרים. חוקים מגבילים אחרים אינם מעניינם. לכן סמלים מוגנים העליתי לקומונז עם תבנית מיוחדת שיצרתי שמזהירה שיש חוקים מיוחדים בישראל שמגבילים את השימוש מעבר לעניינים של זכויות יוצרים. בקיצור - יש כאן עבודה וצריך לבדוק את העניין. צאו לדרך. Drork (talk) 04:29, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
חלקת גדולי האומהEdit
I am curious as to why you didn't remove the "check categories" template after you changed the categories (for example  but for other images as well). I'm not saying you should or even suggesting you start, I simply am interested to know why some people ignore the templates. Is it a language issue? Is it too much work compared to using HotCat.js (my personal reason for not always removing them)? Or is it something else? Thanks. Rocket000 (talk) 03:35, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Well, usually I open all the recent pictures which were uploaded by user pikiwiki in some tabs, then I categorize them, and after finish categorizing I remove all the 'check category' templates together. In this example, I just forgot the second stage. there are also some cases when I think there should be better categories for the image, then I don't remove the template. Is there any tool for finding all the pictures uploaded by user:pikiwiki and still have 'check categories' template? cheers, Netanel h (talk) 08:49, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
help with categoryEdit
Hello Netanel h, you added categories to a file, that I "fished" from the realm of uncategorized files, thanks for that, and: you can speak Hebrew. Can you add categories to this file File:C grinboim.jpg?? I see that his name is Grinboim, and that he is an orthodox rabbi (as far as I understand) but not more.... Best wishes Cholo Aleman (talk) 19:20, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
- Well, the usual confusion... sometimes ago there was a special drssing for Rabbis, but in the last 40-50 years a lot of people belong to Haredi community started to dress in the same form, so it cause a lot of confusion when pepole think usual people are actually rabbis, while they are not. According to the Hebrew aritcle about him, Mr. Grinbaum is just a jornalist and writer, not Rabbi :) If you find some more uncategorized images may be realetd to Israel, Jews or Hebrew, please let me know. cheers (and hope there aren't too much spelling grammer etc. mistakes), Netanel h (talk) 09:18, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
Ah, thanks a lot! - I can read your English perfectly, no worry about it. But I have the same problems too, because English is not my mother tongue. I have heard the joke: "What is the most spoken language in the world?" - Answer: "Bad English"... I will contact you, if I have more problems with hebrew files. Best wishes Cholo Aleman (talk) 13:12, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
help with hebrew filesEdit
Hello Netanel h, next case: File:משימות מהלב.jpg - two more files from this user at the same day. What is this?? Jewish mystic with numbers? Best wishes from Munich Cholo Aleman (talk) 05:21, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
- Well, both are advertisements for play therapy games. Moreover, in the bottom of the images there is "All rights reserved" in Hebrew, so I will mark them for speedy deleting. It's looks like The user who uploaded those images wanted to put them in article in the Hebrew wikipedia (there is an account in the name of the uploader), but his article was deleted because of copyrights issues. Although it looks like the user who uploaded those images is really the owner of their copyrights (I found a hebrew site in which a man with similar hebrew name sell those games), there is no ORTS for those images, and they are just advertisements. regards, Netanel h (talk) 11:21, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
no jewish mystic but "therapy games" :) :) - here is a special case, a file scanned by you File:Kol Shaveat Bat Yehuda.jpg - it is a prayer or something like this? Best wishes Cholo Aleman (talk) 21:16, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- It is the first page of a book written in 1804, for short descripsion about this book see w:en:Löb Nevakhovich#Works, it is the first one (Why 'scanned by you'?). regards, Netanel h (talk) 17:42, 10 January 2010 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:MeirBrandsorfer1.JPGEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:MeirBrandsorfer1.JPG, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
|Category discussion notification||Category:The_Rishon_LeZion_nation_leadres_park has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 11:57, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
TUSC token d3b3c8575723fd29b97bac110b18307fEdit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
to ease the workEdit
Tell me moreEdit
Tell me more about the old pictures here: you added in 2009 category Quneitra to them and "Merom Golan", I also looked them up at this website:, I used google translate, it translated "בקונטרה" to "Contra" , is that another Israeli name for Quneitra? Why did you ad both categorys Quneitra and "Merom Golan"? are they from Quneitra or "Merom Golan"? Are the pictures about Israeli settlers in Quneitra? --Supreme Deliciousness (talk) 14:33, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
- Kibbutz Meron Golan moved from Alyeka (abadoned syrian army base) to Quneitra between 1967 to 1973, and after 1974 moved again to where the Kibbutz is located today. There is no Israel name for Quneitra, קוניטרה is vocal translation of the syrian name. I added some pictures the "Merom Golan" category, as they describe life of people of the Kibbutz when it was located in Quneitra, and the Kibbutz archive is the source of the pictures. regards, Netanel h (talk) 21:58, 1 July 2012 (UTC)