Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
Salut, http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Madeus.ogg et http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Voxifera_%28rock_edit%29.ogg viennent de l'album de votre compatriote: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classics_II . Respectueusement, Paterm (talk) 23:43, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
- Done, mais n'hésitez pas à utiliser les modèles pour demander une suppression immédiate plutôt ;)--Bapti ✉ 16:46, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for your correction ! Paterm (talk) 09:36, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. odder (talk) 21:58, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
Public domain musicEdit
Thank you for the sweet kitten. More music will following soon. At the moment we search a larger room for our recording studio and the record cleaning machine that we built in hand made is still under construction.--Pdproject talk 23:03, 14 March 2013 (UTC)