Hallo, Ich spreche nicht sehr gut Deutsch so I will speak English Can you explain me how you do line up ?? Because I would like to do some but I don't know how to... Tschüss, Sebletoulousain (talk) 12:24, 12 June 2010 (UTC).
- Hi, the line-up files are SVG files, scalable vector graphics and can be freely edited by any software capable of modifying SVGs. I'm using Inkscape, an open source SVG editor www.inkscape.org. Then based on Image:Empty soccer line-up.svg I just change the shirt colours, player names and move the players around, that's it. --LasseG (talk) 12:38, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
- Dankeschön =D, Sebletoulousain (talk) 12:49, 12 June 2010 (UTC).
Tour de France 2011Edit
Hi Maxxl2, I saw this file on the french article of the 11th day of the Tour de France : . But there is a mistake it's "Lavaur" and not "Lavour". I do not know how to correct it, so please do it. Thanks a lot. Sebletoulousain (talk) 12:39, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, mate. Done. Do the French friends prefer the dark blue (stage 1-9) or the light blue (stage 10-12) version? :-) --Maxxl2 (talk) 12:49, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
- I think that the one you made is the better one. Dark blue is too dark. It remembers me of the blue screen of death ! And the television in France uses a map which is quite the same as what you do. So I think that your version is the best but I do not represent the french wikipédia... Sebletoulousain (talk) 13:15, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 openEdit
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee