|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
|Pay attention to copyright||Image:Gimp-splash-2.6.png has been marked as a copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content, that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. For images, you may find Commons:Image casebook useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this image is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the image description page.
The factual accuracy of the chemical structure Image:Denatonium benzoate chemical structure part 2.svg is disputedEdit
|Dispute notification||The chemical structure Image:Denatonium benzoate chemical structure part 2.svg you uploaded has been tagged as disputed and is now listed in Category:Disputed chemical diagrams. Images in this category are deleted after one month if there is no upload of a corrected version and if there is no objection from the uploader or other users. Please discuss on the image talk page if you feel that the dispute is inappropriate. If you agree with the dispute, you can either upload a corrected version or simply allow the image to be deleted.
In all cases, please do not take the dispute personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you! --Leyo 18:08, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:GIMP-Toolbox-BrushBlend-RepeatTriangular.png was uncategorized on 9 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 18:07, 10 August 2010 (UTC)