| First steps tutorial
Our first steps tour and our FAQ will help you a lot after registration. They explain how to customize the interface (for example the language), how to upload files and our basic licensing policy. You don't need technical skills in order to contribute here. Be bold contributing here and assume good faith for the intentions of others. This is a wiki—it is really easy.
| Goodies, tips and tricks
- Put Babel boxes on your user page so others know what languages you can speak and indicate your graphic abilities.
- All your uploads are stored in your personal gallery
- Please sign your name on Talk pages by typing ~~~~
- Use the CommonSense tool to find good categories for your files (then other people can find them too!)
- To link to an image page without embedding the image, type: [[:File:Foo.jpg]], which produces: File:Foo.jpg
- If you're copying files from another project, be sure to use the CommonsHelper
Made a mistake?