|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
deprecated function in your monobook.jsEdit
Dear user, I noticed that you use the includePage function in your monobook.js page.
TUSC token 1977e545625fc8e2dac5e2e8c090f9e1Edit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Thank you very much for the correct identification of the 1937 Aston Martin Speed which I thought was an Alfa Romeo 8C. I re-uploaded the file with a new name and it is now at file:Aston Martin Speed 2 litres 1937.jpeg.
Cats in F1Edit
first excuse me for my poor english. I'd remove some cars from Formula One cars category to put them in more precise subcategories which are included in Formula One cars category. For example, the file ATS D5 1981.jpg was before in the Formula One cars category. I've created a sub category (Category:Auto Technisches Spezialzubehör) which is part of the Formula One cars category. It's easier now to found a file.cobra bubbles (talk) 12:09, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Alfa Romeo Pix: BrilliantEdit
I like what you've been doing to some of the old Alfa pictures I uploaded last year (or whenever). Whenever I tried making the colour on old pictures look better they just ended up looking unnatural or worse, so in many cases I gave up. It's a slow and difficult task and you're getting great results with it. Thank you. Charles01 (talk) 06:28, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
File tagging File:Fiat_Uno_MK2_Turbo.JPGEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Fiat_Uno_MK2_Turbo.JPG. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Hi, it would be much better to have cropped ferrari 458 picture its too small now, just look at the en:Ferrari 458 Italia article in wikipedia, seems you reverted also Maserati picture..... --Typ932 (talk) 07:44, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- I reverted this pictures beceause I use it on the article IAA 2009 en the french wikipédia and I want to see the stand (on the Maserati one) et the two Ferrari (on the ferrari one). You can cropped the pictures but don't upload on the originals pictures. Thanks. Ascaron (talk) 14:28, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
I see your not the only one suspicious. I have nominated all of Corvettec6r's images for deletion here. Please don't waste your time nominating more of his/her uploads anymore individually; they are all clearly copyright violations. OSX (talk • contributions) 16:20, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
ti posso elencare le immagini da cancellare (che ho caricato io) quelle che ho caricato da altri siti web??? --Corvettec6r (talk) 15:11, 29 October 2009 (UTC) In modo che vengono cancellati tutti i file copyviol? --Corvettec6r (talk) 15:11, 29 October 2009 (UTC) Ciao :-)
ok please delete this http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Karif_rear.jpg?uselang=it
- English: Corvettec6r, you should probably let us know which images are yours. If not, it is likely that they will ALL be deleted. If there is any doubt on our part that you have falsified this list, all images will likely get deleted. I'm sorry to be so frank about it, but ultimately, that is what will happen. Also, I noticed several of your images (with Italian registration plates) were taken with a "Nokia 6234" camera phone. Are these yours? Any images that you have taken can remain, but anything you have taken from other websites are unlikely to be allowed. OSX (talk • contributions) 22:57, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Italiano: Corvettec6r, si dovrebbe farci sapere che le immagini sono vostre. In caso contrario, è probabile che saranno tutti eliminati. Se non vi è alcun dubbio da parte nostra di avere falsificato questa lista, tutte le immagini sarà probabilmente vengono eliminati. Mi dispiace di essere così sincero su di esso, ma in ultima analisi, questo è ciò che accadrà. Inoltre, ho notato diversi delle immagini (con targhe italiane) sono state prese con un "Nokia 6234" telefono con fotocamera. Sono questi yours? Tutte le immagini che avete preso può rimanere, ma tutto ciò che avete preso da altri siti web è improbabile che siano ammessi. OSX (talk • contributions) 22:57, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
- Typ932, as per my talk page, Corvettec6r has stated that the Nokia 6234 and Kodak EasyShare M883 images are his own work. Over the next few of days, I will go through his uploads and sort out those images to be deleted and those to be retained. OSX (talk • contributions) 02:39, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
Alfa Romeo SE048Edit
[ENG] I categorized this image as Alfa Romeo Group C because SE048SP is only a specific version of the car, in particular it is the one modified to be powered by a Ferrari V12 Formula 1 engine instead of the original Alfa Romeo V10, as you can read in [it.wiki article].
[ITA] Io avevo categorizzato le immagini come Alfa Romeo Group C perché la SE048SP è solo una variante della vettura, nello specifico quella dotata del motore V12 Ferrari al posto del V10 Alfa Romeo originale, come si può leggere nella [di it.wiki]. ---Micap (talk) 07:57, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- [ENG] First of all, both photos portray the same car: they must be categorized the same way. Furthermore, I searched the web for info about this car and I discovered that I was wrong because original project name was Abarth SE048. It was designed in 1987 by a joint group of engineers coming from Abarth (at that time Fiat racing division) and Alfa Corse (Alfa Romeo racing division) who wanted to keep it secret (a sort of black-project) and revealed the car to FIAT Chief Executive Officer only when it was already built. So, they used an Abarth project number SExxx to keep it under-cover. You can read the whole story in this it.wiki article. ---Micap (talk) 20:30, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
Valued Image PromotionEdit
File source is not properly indicated: File:Alfa Romeo 33 1.7S.jpgEdit
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Alfa Romeo 33 1.7S.jpg, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
Describtion of File:Alfa Romeo 155 front 20070321.jpgEdit
My descriptions of the photos I've uploaded, despite the links to the German Wikipedia, in a way to be understood by everyone. Since over five years I input the german links to my files, an it did not disturb anybody till now. Links to relevant articles in other languages are welcome. Should there be a rule in the Commons, which forbids my approach, so please give me the link to this. In this case, i would accept that you modify my any thousands of files described like this. But until then, I ask you to leave my files alone. Many greetings and happy Sunday. --Randy43 (talk) 13:56, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 openEdit
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
File:Majorette No 271 Alfa Romeo Giulietta.jpgEdit
|File:Majorette No 271 Alfa Romeo Giulietta.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 AnnouncementEdit
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!Edit
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.