|This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.
This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Zhuyifei1999.
|This is the user talk page of Zhuyifei1999, where you can send messages and comments to Zhuyifei1999.
- Please sign and date your entries by clicking on the appropriate button or by typing four tildes (~~~~) at the end.
- Put new text under old text.
- New to Wikimedia Commons? Welcome! Ask questions, get answers as soon as possible.
- Click here to start a new topic.
- Be polite.
- Be friendly.
- Assume good faith.
- No personal attacks.
Possible YiFeiBot errorEdit
Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
- Some wikis had issues on Wednesday.  
Changes this week
- The new version of MediaWiki has been on test wikis and MediaWiki.org since April 8. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis from April 14. It will be on all Wikipedias from April 15 (calendar).
- Developers will start to rename 1.5 million accounts on Wednesday. After that all accounts will be unique and will work on all wikis.  
- All users can now test link previews ("Hovercards") on several Wikipedias. 
- You can join the next weekly meeting with the Editing team. During the meetings you can tell developers which bugs are the most important. The meeting will be on April 15 at 18:00 (UTC). See how to join.
Tech news prepared by tech ambassadors and posted by bot • Contribute • Translate • Get help • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.
16:40, 13 April 2015 (UTC)
Flickerreview 2 issuesEditReturn to the user page of "Zhuyifei1999".