Return to "Zhuyifei1999" page.
|This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.
This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Zhuyifei1999.
|This is the user talk page of Zhuyifei1999, where you can send messages and comments to Zhuyifei1999.
- Please sign and date your entries by clicking on the appropriate button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~) at the end.
- Put new text under old text.
- New to Wikimedia Commons? Welcome! Ask questions, get answers as soon as possible.
- Click here to start a new topic.
- Be polite.
- Be friendly.
- Assume good faith.
- No personal attacks.
Hey there, I just notice that you removed files from my category. Though I got your point. Please let me where could I place my all files to have easy access to all of them. (please reply on my talk page if possible) Thanks. --25 CENTS VICTORIOUS ☣ 16:22, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I just reverted a bad bot edit by YiFeiBot, to D-AXLK (aircraft) that had removed valid categories and replaced them with Category:Unidentified aircraft. IMHO, generally, the action of creating a registration category and assigning it to Unidentified aircraft should be reviewed and amended to suit.MTIA PeterWD (talk) 08:49, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for reporting this. The reason is that the bot used the special page to find the wanted categories and did not check again to see if the category is already created. I will fix this before the next run. ;) --Zhuyifei1999 (talk) 09:02, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
Last modified on 6 March 2014, at 19:16
Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please inform other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
Recent software changes
- The latest version of MediaWiki (1.23wmf16) was added to test wikis and MediaWiki.org on February 27. It will be added to non-Wikipedia wikis on March 4, and all Wikipedia wikis on March 6 (calendar).
- When users enable web fonts by default, Universal Language Selector will now log if they don't have fonts to display pages correctly. This information will be used by developers to improve font support in the future. Read more about missing fonts. 
- You can now use Guided tours on the Czech and Japanese Wikipedia. If you want this tool on your wiki, you need to translate it and ask in Bugzilla.  
- You can now use information from Wikidata in all Wikisource wikis. 
- The multimedia team is now posting weekly updates on their mailing list. 
- You can now change image size to default for your wiki. If you add new images to pages, they will also be default size.   
- If you switch from VisualEditor to wikitext editing, your edit will now be tagged. 
- Template parameters now have a bigger, auto-sizing input box for easier editing. 
- VisualEditor now has Arabic, Finnish and Kölsch icons for text styling. If you want icons for your language, ask in Bugzilla.   
Future software changes
- For about an hour on February 23, there were problems with page loading due to a MediaWiki bug. 
Tech news prepared by tech ambassadors and posted by MediaWiki message delivery • Contribute • Translate • Get help • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.
09:30, 3 March 2014 (UTC)