Category:Moss(Redirected from Bryophyta)
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Moss, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Moss and all pages with titles containing “Category:Moss”
Moss may refer to:
- Bryophytes – informal group of plants, colloquially called "moss" in various languages
- Bryophyta – division of plants, subgroup of Bryophytes (moss in the proper sense in English)
- Caution! Mosses are often confused with other groups of bryophytes, plants or organisms (hornworts, liverworts, algae, or even lichens).
- If you don't know the exact group or species, please use Category:Unidentified plants, or Category:Unidentified Bryophyta (or, if possible, a subcategory there).
- See also moss-covered objects.
Media in category "Moss"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Rock balance artwork with graffiti and human figure.jpg 1,800 × 1,333; 1.08 MB
- Sporophyte of Funaria.jpg 4,567 × 2,010; 1.74 MB
- ^country artifact - panoramio.jpg 2,048 × 1,365; 1.38 MB