Category:Áísínai'pi National Historic Site
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 10424 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: Synonymous with Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park, Áísínai’pi National Historic Site of Canada is one of the largest areas of protected prairie in the Alberta park system, and serves as both a nature preserve and protection for a large number of First Nation rock carvings and paintings.
Media in category "Áísínai'pi National Historic Site"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Battle Scene Petroglyphs 2.JPG 6.87 MB
- Battle Scene Petroglyphs 3.JPG 4.45 MB
- Battle Scene Petroglyphs 4.JPG 6.53 MB
- Battle Scene Petroglyphs.JPG 6.58 MB
- Dwwos1.jpg 895 KB
- Dwwos3.jpg 294 KB
- MilkriverAB.JPG 933 KB
- Writing on stone011.jpg 1.13 MB
- Writing on stone014.jpg 2.45 MB
- Writing on stone990.jpg 2.9 MB