Category:130 East 25th Street
130 East 25th Street at the corner of Lexington Avenue in the Rose Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1915-1916 and was designed by Herman Lee Meader. Originally the B.W. Mayer Building and currently the Friends House in Rosehill, a hostel for people with AIDS, the building was restored in 1995-96 by Cindy Harden and Jan Van Arnam. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.))
Media in category "130 East 25th Street"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 130 East 25th Street.jpg 867 KB