Category:1810s architecture in Quebec
|19th-century architecture in Quebec: ← 1800s-1810s-1820s-1830s-1840s-1850s-1860s-1870s-1880s-1890s →|
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- Cercle de la Garnison de Québec (1 C, 52 F)
- Vieux presbytère de Batiscan (8 F)
- Hôtel de ville de Cassville (6 F)
- Gun Carriage Store (22 F)
- Auberge Hugh-Glover (4 F)
- Maison Léon-Dion (2 F)
- Maison Thomas-Whitehead (1 F)
Media in category "1810s architecture in Quebec"
This category contains only the following file.
- Manoir des Érables, Montmagny.jpg 2,503 × 1,618; 2.14 MB