Category:1820s architecture in New Brunswick
|19th-century architecture in New Brunswick: ← 1800s-1810s-1820s-1830s-1840s-1850s-1860s-1870s-1880s-1890s →|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Bonar Law House (1 F)
- Doak House (Doaktown) (3 F)
- Free Meeting House (Moncton) (3 F)
- Greenock Presbyterian Church (2 F)
- Sir Howard Douglas Hall (3 F)
- Ross Memorial Museum (2 F)
Media in category "1820s architecture in New Brunswick"
This category contains only the following file.
- Fredericton Garrison.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 1.22 MB