Category:1820s architecture in Quebec
|19th-century architecture in Quebec: ← 1800s-1810s-1820s-1830s-1840s-1850s-1860s-1870s-1880s-1890s →|
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- Moulin à vent Antoine-Jetté (4 F)
- Maison Charles-Marié (2 F)
- Dansereau Windmill (9 F)
- Maison Étienne-Paschal-Taché (2 F)
- Moulin à vent Grenier (3 F)
- Maison James-Murray (26 F)
- Magasin général Le Brun (5 F)
- Maison André-Benjamin-Papineau (48 F)
Media in category "1820s architecture in Quebec"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.