Category:1830s churches in London
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- 1830s brick churches in London (9 C, 1 F)
- Christ Church Cockfosters (2 C, 28 F)
- St Dunstan-in-the-West (4 C, 66 F)
- St Peter's Church, Islington (4 F)
- St John the Baptist's church, Hampton Wick (1 C, 8 F)
- St Michael Highgate (1 C, 19 F)
- St Paul's Church, Mill Hill (1 C, 18 F)
- New Park Street Chapel (3 F)
- St Sepulchre-without-Newgate (4 C, 51 F)
- St John's Church, Shirley, London (1 C, 18 F)
Media in category "1830s churches in London"
This category contains only the following file.
- St Pauls Church Centre, Rossmore Road - geograph.org.uk - 546219.jpg 640 × 480; 119 KB