Category:1840s churches in London
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- 1840s brick churches in London (11 C, 3 F)
- Abney Park Chapel (11 F)
- Church of SS Peter and Thomas, Bethnal Green (1 C, 7 F)
- Holy Trinity East Finchley (13 F)
- St James' Church, Norlands (1 C, 6 F)
- Russian Patriarchal Orthodox cathedral, Kensington (1 P, 21 F)
- St Margaret's, Lee (4 C, 27 F)
- Christ Church, Turnham Green (21 F)
Media in category "1840s churches in London"
This category contains only the following file.
- Christ Church - geograph.org.uk - 1143583.jpg 640 × 426; 82 KB