Category:1852 in Hawaii
English: 1852 in Hawaii
Svenska: 1852 i Hawaii
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1852,|
|Point in time||1852|
state of the United States of America, located on an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean
|Instance of||state of the United States (50, 1959–)|
|Location||Hawaiian Islands, United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Pacific Ocean|
|Located on terrain feature||Hawaiian Islands|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Built in Hawaii in 1852 (2 C)
Media in category "1852 in Hawaii"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 'Hilo from the Bay', oil on canvas painting by James Gay Sawkins, 1852,.jpg 3,292 × 2,300; 943 KB
- Aussicht Bei Honolulu by Carl Skogman, 1852.jpg 440 × 728; 62 KB
- Man of the Hawaiian Islands by Carl Skogman, 1852.jpg 763 × 1,041; 323 KB
- Woman of Honolulu by Carl Skogman, 1852.jpg 1,040 × 1,504; 483 KB