Category:1870s architecture in Ontario
|19th-century architecture in Ontario: ← 1800s-1810s-1820s-1830s-1840s-1850s-1860s-1870s-1880s-1890s →|
This category has the following 53 subcategories, out of 53 total.
- ► George Street United Church (4 F)
- ► Horton Place (Aurora, Ontario) (5 F)
- ► James Menzies House (3 F)
- ► Niagara Falls Via Rail Station (1 P, 15 F)
- ► Thomas McCreery House (1 F)
- ► Verulam (Peterborough, Ontario) (10 F)
Media in category "1870s architecture in Ontario"
This category contains only the following file.