Category:1890s architecture in Alberta
|19th-century architecture in Alberta: ← 1800s-1810s-1820s-1830s-1840s-1850s-1860s-1870s-1880s-1890s →|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Alfred E. Cross House (1 F)
- Beaulieu National Historic Site (20 F)
- Ewart-Duggan Residence (2 F)
- Haultain School (2 F)
- Thomson Brothers Block (1 F)
Media in category "1890s architecture in Alberta"
This category contains only the following file.
- Galt Historic Railway Park; Stirling, AB.jpg 1,024 × 681; 548 KB