Category:1898 in New Mexico
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1898,|
New Mexico Territory
|Instance of||calendar year,|
common year starting and ending on Saturday
|Point in time||1898|
|New Mexico Territory|
territory of the United States of America, 1850–1912
|Instance of||territory of the United States|
|Location||United States of America|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- 1898 maps of New Mexico (2 C)
Media in category "1898 in New Mexico"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Funeral at the Pueblo of Isleta, New Mexico, ca.1898 (CHS-4562).jpg 5,068 × 3,864; 1.44 MB
- Musicians at a wedding at San Jose, New Mexico, ca.1898 (CHS-3925).jpg 5,101 × 3,887; 924 KB
- Side view of the church at the pueblo of Isleta, New Mexico, ca.1898 (CHS-3919).jpg 4,444 × 3,362; 1.62 MB
- Spring of water near San Rafael, New Mexico, ca.1898 (CHS-3907).jpg 5,082 × 3,844; 1.5 MB