Category:18th-century architecture in the United Kingdom
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||18th century,|
architecture of the United Kingdom
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||18th century|
|architecture of the United Kingdom|
consists of an eclectic combination of architectural styles
|Instance of||architectural style|
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- 18th-century brick architecture in the United Kingdom (23 C, 15 F)
- 18th-century bridges in the United Kingdom (36 C, 26 F)
- Cornwallis Crescent, Bristol (1 F)
- Green Farmhouse, Poulton (1 F)
- The Homestead, Spondon (3 F)
Media in category "18th-century architecture in the United Kingdom"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Apsley House.jpg 4,032 × 2,268; 2.92 MB
- Chelsea College Grose.JPG 621 × 632; 65 KB
- Hart's Factory Side Elevation.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 2.16 MB
- King James's College, Chelsea; bird's eye view looking south Wellcome V0012922.jpg 3,728 × 2,478; 4.62 MB