Category:1900s architecture in Saskatchewan
|20th-century architecture in Saskatchewan: ← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Esterhazy Flour Mill (1 F)
- Northern Crown Bank (Regina) (2 F)
- Saskatoon CPR Station (3 F)
- Traffic Bridge (Saskatoon) (30 F)
Media in category "1900s architecture in Saskatchewan"
This category contains only the following file.
- First Romanian Orthodox Church in North America, Regina, 1904.jpg 361 × 287; 22 KB