Category:1910s churches in London
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- 1910s brick churches in London (21 C, 1 F)
- Aviation House (12 F)
- St Andrew's Church, Coulsdon (1 C, 7 F)
- St Barnabas' Church, Dalston (1 C, 2 F)
- St Silas the Martyr, Kentish Town (1 C, 30 F)
- St Mark's Church, Woodcote (1 C, 14 F)
- St Monica's Church, Palmers Green (1 C, 4 F)
- Ulrika Eleonora Church, London (12 F)
Media in category "1910s churches in London"
This category contains only the following file.
Methodist Church, Coulsdon, Surrey - geograph.org.uk - 546086.jpg 640 × 474; 90 KB