Category:1930 in Ecuador
|Category combines topics|
|1° 00′ 00″ S, 78° 00′ 00″ W|
Countries of South America: Argentina · Bolivia · Brazil · Chile · Colombia · Ecuador · Paraguay · Peru · Uruguay · Venezuela
1930 in Ecuador
This category includes works, events and everything related to the history of Ecuador in 1930.
- This category is NOT intended ONLY for photographs taken in 1930, nor is it intended for media uploaded or scanned in 1930, as the parent Category:Ecuador by year goes in time past the invention of photography, scanners or computers. For the specific scope of photography, please see Category:Photographs by year.
- Media illustrating events of 1930 in Ecuador should be added into the subcategory Category:Events by country by year.
- Media illustrating works of 1930 in Ecuador should be added into the subcategory Category:Works by year by country.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Stamps of Ecuador, 1930 (3 F)
Media in category "1930 in Ecuador"
This category contains only the following file.
- JoseBuenaV.JPG 1,318 × 1,702; 578 KB