Category:23-metre-and-taller buildings in Christchurch
English: Buildings in Christchurch, New Zealand with a structural height of 23 metres or greater, or about 7 storeys: a typical definition of high-rise.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► AMP Building, Christchurch (7 F)
- ► DTZ Building, Christchurch (7 F)
- ► Forsyth Barr Building, Christchurch (51 F)
- ► Government Life Building (8 F)
- ► James Hight Building (9 F)
- ► Oaks Hotel, Christchurch (3 F)
- ► Terrace on the Park (8 F)
- ► Victoria Apartments, Christchurch (24 F)
- ► Westpac Canterbury Centre (12 F)
Media in category "23-metre-and-taller buildings in Christchurch"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.