Category:632 North Dearborn Street
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
old Chicago Historical Society building at corner of Dearborn and Ontario streets
|Location||Illinois, United States of America|
English: 632 North Dearborn Street is an 1892 building on the northwest corner of North Dearborn and West Ontario streets on the Near North Side of Chicago. It appears in historic building listings as the Former Chicago Historical Society Building or Old Chicago Historical Society Building, because it was the home of the Chicago Historical Society until 1931. It has also been the Institute of Design (1946–1956), recording studios (1950s and 1960s), and nightclubs since 1985: The Limelight (1985–1989), Excalibur and Vision (1989–2012), and Castle, an entertainment complex with 4 parts (Craft, Palladium, Dome Room, and Cabaret) since 2013.
Media in category "632 North Dearborn Street"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Brianna-Taylor 2008-04-11 AdamBielawski.jpg 600 × 900; 125 KB
- Excalibur Nightclub.JPG 4,000 × 3,000; 2.4 MB
- GLC At Chicago Excalibur.jpg 3,456 × 4,473; 2.88 MB
- Jay Bradley Pro Wrestler.jpg 800 × 1,171; 566 KB
- Old Chicago Historical Society Building (7362473878).jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 3.92 MB