Open main menu

901 Broadway at East 20th Street in the Flatiron District, Manhattan, New York City. The building, originally the Lord & Taylor Dry Goods Store, has a cast-iron facade, and was built in 1869-1870. It was designed by James H. Giles in the Second Empire style. The facade was restored in the 1990s by Kutnicki Bernstein.The building is part of the Ladies Mile Historic District.

Object location40° 44′ 21.04″ N, 73° 59′ 23.81″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo