Open main menu
is located at 815
, in downtown
office building was constructed in 1954 to the designs of architectural firm Voorhees, Walker, Smith & Smith.
Media in category "AFL-CIO Building"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
AFL-CIO Headquarters b...
AFL-CIO sign on Inaugu...
Last edited on 21 June 2010, at 02:08
Content is available under
CC BY-SA 3.0
unless otherwise noted.