- See AMC Ambassador for the automobiles from 1958 until 1974, at the English Wikipedia.
- For the years from 1932 until 1957, see Nash Ambassador.
The AMC Ambassador is a mid- or a full-size car that was made in the United States or Canada (1963-1966) by the American Motors Corporation (AMC) in eight generations:
- First generation - model years 1958 and 1959
- Second generation - model years 1960 and 1961
- Third generation - model year 1962
- Fourth generation - model years 1963 and 1964
- Fifth generation - model years 1965 and 1966
- Sixth generation - model years 1967 and 1968
- Seventh generation - model years from 1969 to 1973
- Eighth generation - model year 1974
AMC Ambassadors was also assembled in Australia (as the AMI Rambler) and in Costa Rica from 1965 to 1970. The U.S. fifth generation Ambassadors were produced by Industrias Kaiser Argentina (IKA) from 1965 to 1972.
Fifth and seventh generation Ambassadors were modified into custom stretch limousines in Argentina and the U.S.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "AMC Ambassador"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 354 total.(previous page) (next page)next page)